Selasa, 10 Mac 2009

Extinction affection.

This is not a warm-liking story,
but story of someone,
That take care of me from i born.

I remember, she bought me a brolly,
matinée coat, robot, and make a roly-poly for my lunch.
Thats all old narative.

Now, she always be prig,
we fixated row, fuss and diturbance,
always called me ne'er-do-well
and lassie wildy enthusiastic.

Prior to this, we always spoke,
about my future, ambition, and my fellows.

What my attempt to win her heart,
she just condemn, despise and decry me.
But im not defeatist and give-up with my debacle,
but gradually,
My effort just seen by her,
like piece of rapscallion rag.

And glorify her mate brat infront of me!

Start from now,
I will extinction my effection to her,
and prove to her someday,
that im not the good-for-nothing youngster!

au revoir remorseless,
Im really disappointed with your manner,
'cos called me "despicable-lads"

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan