Isnin, 9 Mac 2009

Spruce soignée matured dame in blue dress that I insuferable to batten her heart.

First time that I saw her,
Yeah Im quite abide
like a fogey flummox
and pent in shabbier heart shape.
But in my mind,
thinking something that will-o'-the-wisp.
Of course I want to liaise with her,
not enough in myspace.
I want her number!
But im to quail to ask her number.
'Cos she already have her prising life partner,
and surelly she pleased
with what she have now
and of course
I have a little conversation with her
but base on quid pro quo.
Surelly bathos!
when I know,
she really sociable in condour situation
that invitable by man
who is fucking dreary
and envy with her-lads 'cos ain't to bet his style n famous.
But, what for i want her number?
To impair they realationship?
or to flaunt infront of my friend?
But i wish to be her friend,
someday..

(yah! confident! but full of groan!)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan